DHCP relay configuration

Hi,
I am getting hard times with the configuration of the isc-dhcp-relay-ipv4 package. My device is configured as a "dumb ap", so no routing, firewall disabled, dnsmasq uninstalled. The goal is to listen on a bridge between LAN (where is no DHCP server) and WLAN and forward DHCP requests to the DHCP server in another subnet. I have three VLANs (64, 121, 122), three corresponding bridged interfaces, and three wireless configs. So the networking:

• br-vlan64 (eth0.64, wlan0.64), unmanaged - no IP assigned to the device, DHCP server in the subnet
  • br-vlan121(eth0.121, wlan0.121), static IP assigned, no DHCP server in the subnet, relay needed
  • br-vlan121(eth0.122, wlan0.122), static IP assigned, no DHCP server in the subnet, relay needed
  • eth0.50, static IP assigned (from 10.10.50.0/24) alongside with default gateway, DNSs etc. In this subnet, the targeted DHCP server for relayed requests is running.

The /etc/config/dhcrelay file looks like this:

config dhcrelay ipv4
	option 'enabled' '1'
	option 'dhcpserver' '10.10.50.2'
	option 'interfaces' 'br-vlan121 br-vlan122'
	option 'relay_mode' 'discard'

On 64 every client gets its IP address from the DHCP in that subnet in the same manner, as wired clients do. But in the system log, I can see these lines:

daemon.info dhcrelay: Discarding packet received on eth0.64 interface that has no IPv4 address assigned.
daemon.info dhcrelay: Discarding packet received on br-vlan64 interface that has no IPv4 address assigned.

Why? It shouldn´t be listening on these interfaces. When I try to connect to the 121 WLAN, I can see this message in the log:

daemon.info dhcrelay: Discarding packet received on eth0.121 interface that has no IPv4 address assigned.

Once again, it shouldn´t be listening on that interface, the IP is assigned to the br-vlan122. Also, the request is not relayed to the DHCP server 10.10.50.2. In the logs of that server, there is no evidence of any request coming from the relay agent.

What am I missing? It´s a basic task, not rocket science.

Thx
G.