DHCP over WiFi stopped working on OpenWrt 18.06.0 release

FONERA 2.0n,
releases/18.06.0/targets/ramips/rt305x/openwrt-18.06.0-ramips-rt305x-fonera20n-squashfs-factory.bin

After upgrading from latest stable 17 to 18.06 DHCP stopped working over WiFi.

DHCP works fines over LAN.

Reset to defaults did not change anything.

Have you tried enabling 'legacy mode' in the wireless? At the very least for some older 'n' devices default OpenWrt wifi options don't work. @jow 'legacy mode' doesn't affect using 'n' just some other settings, correct?

Yes I did. Not related. Devices can connect to the WiFi on n or b/g, they just don't get an IP over DHCP.

If I static configure IP on client devices they will work.

I'm having the same problem. Device model TP-Link TL-WR810N. not connect wifi devices (tablet,phone,laptop etc) when you restart the device. back to the old version 17.01.4 this version is stable and working properly.

Anyone following this knows if a proper bug report is already open for this ?

Or help me out on how to do it ?

It sounds like the wireless driver may have changed and you may need to reset to factory defaults (or at least wipe wifi and do 'wifi detect') because of it.

Or do you have wireless (still) bridged with the lan interface in /etc/config/wireless (or Wireless settings in LuCI)?

Same problem with https://downloads.openwrt.org/releases/18.06.4/targets/x86/64/openwrt-18.06.4-x86-64-combined-ext4.img.gz.
dhcp on lan works properly but not in wifi. If i set static ip on client they works.
I'll try with another build version.