GPON module Dfp-34g-2c2 sfp

Hello

Im searching support for this Gpon Module. it haz a ZTE Chipset inside here the photos from the SFP module

ZTE ZX279125 600Mhz processor, 64Mb Flash, 256Mb RAM

1 Like

Very interesting. An alternative to Intel/Lantiq xPON chipsets.
According to this image it should have UART pins somewhere. Were you able to locate it?
How about the flash dump. I'm curious what operating system this stick is running: OpenWRT or in-house.

DFP-34G-2C2
route mode only
how change to bridge mode with vlan support ?

I just registered to reply to this. You clearly don't know how a 'hosts' file works. This file is a DNS override. This means that if, for example, you try to reach DNS csp1.zte.com.cn, you'll be connecting to IP 192.168.1.1, which is the SFP ONU local IP anyways. That means the unit is not connecting to any remote country.

You can read more about hosts files here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hosts_(file)

Remove WAN Connection. By removing WAN connection it will work automatically as a bridge passing all VLANs to the switch/router to which is connected.

@karman
Wow, you come here with a zero(0) contribution and a simplified view of how the routing is done. Clearly, you know the inner workings of this module better.
If the sale of your product does not go too well, there is no reason to come here and vent your frustration. You are on my " ban list"
Good night.

I'm not the maker, I'm not even from china. I'm just a random spanish user of this product. I can not stand the unreasoned paranoid as 'just because is chinese is calling home with all our personal data'. My contribution is just to clear any paranoid behaviour to help others with less knowledge with some critical thinking. Here a bit of info on this subject: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Critical_thinking

Good night :slight_smile:

1 Like

Does anyone by chance have a flash dump of this ONT stick (specifically the v04/rev01/with ZTE chipset version and not the v5 version with Realtek chipset, whose dumps I already have)?