Developement on Actiontec C1000A?

Hi, I have a Actiontec C1000A that I wanted to mess with and I saw that the firmware was a work in progress, I was wondering who was working on it and if/when it will be done, if someone could get back to me that would be great

The wiki page indicates the last activity having happened around three to four years ago, with no hint of any functional OpenWrt firmware ever running on it (which isn't surprising, given that xDSL, phone and wireless (at least not with 802.11n speeds) have no hope for support at all) it's relatively safe to assume that work on this has been abandoned. Wiki usernames don't necessarily match up with forum users and their mail addresses aren't exposed either, so there is no means of contacting them.

https://openwrt.org/docs/techref/hardware/soc/soc.broadcom.bcm63xx#finished_tasks

Also NAND is not supported yet.

Ok thank you, is there any alternative that I can use? I know it isn't exactly ideal but I just like to tinker. Thank you again.

Ok thank you, is there any alternative that I can use? I know it isn't exactly ideal but I just like to tinker. Thank you again.