Davidc502- wrt1200ac wrt1900acx wrt3200acm wrt32x builds

The latest build is bleeding edge. 18.06 is older.

Hello David,

No, I get the ISP signal through a Gpon (in bridge mode), the WRT 3200 authenticates by PPPoE and the main router, the IP mentioned in the logs is always what the IPS assigns the WRT3200 WAN port.

Even if I make changes to the firewall, the error continues in the log, so I now changed the Ip because I rebooted the router.

Hi David,

I'm still seeing router reboots even on this latest version. The problem goes away when I revert back to version using kernel 4.14.62. (I'm on a 1900acs v2)

my cpu temp is hovering around 82c which apparently is normal, I've upgraded to dns-proxy2 and have disabled samba, ddns and igmp-proxy seeing as I'm not using these services. I also PM'd you a recent system log containing a reboot. (although not much is evident in the log)...I've also modified the logging to be warning level and 256k instead of the defaults in the hope that I can see more next time I try a new version.

I'm thinking maybe I should try doing a vanilla install of the latest version to the other partition and testing this to see if I still get reboots.

Yes, same here.

I didn't get your PM. Good idea for trying a daily snapshot, and see if the same thing happens. Since the 2nd there's been close to 50 downloads of V2, and if this was wide spread this thread would have a lot of activity, and if not this thread, then the regular forum. I'm just not seeing the activity, so I'm wondering if this isn't local to a configuration?

Betkung,
I don't know if this helps, but I am running the latest version (r8018) on a WRT1900ACS v2 and I have no reboots. I am using samba, dnscrypt-proxy v2, an openvpn client, and vpn-policy-routing. My cpu temp hovers around 77 C. It sounds like my configuration perhaps isn't too far from yours and I don't have any issues.

Hi David,

I'am re-install last build + dnscrypt V2, and config firewall rule, but have a same problem:

Tue Sep 11 23:07:49 2018 user.warn igmpproxy[9227]: No interfaces found for source 177.XX.45.XXX (External WAN IP).

And how can I test if my DNS requests are encrypted by dnscrypt?

Thxs for help me.

Use tcpdump to see dns traffic.

If going to cloudflare for dns resolution run the following command.

tcpdump -nni eth0 host 1.0.0.1 and host 1.1.1.1

Yes I'm using in WAN DNS server and by your script.

command result:

root@WRT3200ACM:~# tcpdump -nni eth0 host 1.0.0.1 and host 1.1.1.1
tcpdump: verbose output suppressed, use -v or -vv for full protocol decode
listening on eth0, link-type EN10MB (Ethernet), capture size 262144 bytes
^C
0 packets captured
0 packets received by filter
0 packets dropped by kernel
root@WRT3200ACM:~# 

download and install DNSCrypt script today.

Try use dcpdump W/ eth0 - eth0.1 and br-lan all same result

Me too. There’s another thread about it too.

please share the link.

Do you have any network connectivity? It looks like nothing is working.

yes, normal browsing on all websites, videos on youtube, netfix, but still locking on iptv

Hi David,
First i thank you very much for your builds
I used always your builds on my 2 routers models WRT-1200

So, please i suggest you to add ( Softethervpn ) package into packages page
This program is very good vpn because of course openvpn is now blocked in many countries

Softethervpn package is only 4 mb of size

Official web site of Softether is ( www.softether.org )
Please take a look on it if you did not know it before

I used it always in my extroot usb drive in 2 routers

Thank you dave for everythings...

Special Thanks,
Best Regrads,
Eng., Tarek Herik.

Was your IPTV working before this latest build?

If Yes, please roll back and test to make sure it is still working on that build.

1 Like

@davidc502 There is the older 4.25 "stable" version in packages, but this versions fails to build on some targets. I have the latest 5.1 version in my feed. There is also a PR for it, but i have no info when someone is willing to review it.

Here is a working installation guide for 4.25 and 5.1.

1 Like

can you please share a link to that thread? I was wonder if the theme is broken because I don't see any logs being recorded when I try to create a new OpenVPN profile. In my case, I deleted all the examples first, and come to find out I can't create a new one. I wonder if the examples can be modified.

1 Like

Hi david thank u for you reply

Softether vpn version 4.25 is rtm official version
Original version it is very good version

Any way i will see about your version 5.1

But i am sure this 5.1 version not official version

Thanks any way

Yes 5.1 version is not official and also this is custom server version.

Again not official version

Softether version 4.25 rtm version is complete version contains
Softether client and server and bridge

Thanks

Thanks Andy,

I've added Softether vpn 4.25 the repository to my buildroot feed. Will attempt to add this as a module to the next build.

Thanks,