Davidc502- wrt1200ac wrt1900acx wrt3200acm wrt32x builds

Hi Dave,

Thank you for new release !
Just flash sysupgrade from r12121 keep conf.

The transmission unfortunately not working 8(
I deleted the procd_set_param seccomp "/etc/seccomp/transmission-daemon.json" line from init.d.but it still doesn't work 8 (

logread:
Mon May 25 01:37:03 2020 daemon.info procd: Instance transmission::instance1 s in a crash loop 6 crashes, 0 seconds since last crash

I tried to start:
transmission-daemon -e /mnt/hdd/torrent/log -g /mnt/hdd/torrent/config

but not found...

root@Linksys:~# transmission-daemon -e /mnt/hdd/torrent/log -g /mnt/hdd/torrent/
config
-ash: transmission-daemon: not found

br,
zacci

Hi,
I've just realized that my android phone had switched to 2.4Ghz wifi on r13244 and when I checked the WRT1900ACS wifi setings, the 5Ghz was down. I'm also getting this error in the system log "WARNING (wireless_add_process): executable path /usr/sbin/wpad does not match process path (/proc/exe)". Strangely, if I reenabled the 5GHz, it's now working but the 2.4Ghz become disabled and vice versa. Rolled back to r12833 and now everything is ok. Being using the same settings for a while without any issue. Might be related to the new kernel. Will try r13342 tomorrow.

These are my results on 5GHz using a Huawei P30 Pro and one of my WRT3200ACM's, all on kernel 5.4:

Hi all,

Does anyone work with transmission with the new release ?

br,
zacci

I never had any issues with Transmission, it just works.

nitroshift

HI nitroshift,

Interesting...with the new release ?

br,
zacci

I'm using my own build.

nitroshift

Hi @davidc502,
Have you forgotten to add luci-app-temp package provided by @IceG? i cannot find it in packages.
Been forced to download and install from ipk file.

Thanks for new build BTW!

Seems there is a problem with the ipk. The one in David's build is missing the usr bins, and you can see it also by looking at the different file size of .ipks: the one from David is 4kb, the one in the snapshot repo is 171kb. Until the ipk gets fixed, you can simply download the one from the openwrt repo.

All ok here (1900ac v1).

_______                     ________        __
 |       |.-----.-----.-----.|  |  |  |.----.|  |_
 |   -   ||  _  |  -__|     ||  |  |  ||   _||   _|
 |_______||   __|_____|__|__||________||__|  |____|
          |__| W I R E L E S S   F R E E D O M
 -----------------------------------------------------
 OpenWrt SNAPSHOT, r13342-e35e40ad82
 -----------------------------------------------------

There is a different package i think for 3200acm i had to scroll through the thread and find the one that has 3200acm as this ipk didin't work for me the one labeled luci-app-temp-WRT3200ACM_1.0_all (1).ipk did

Dear LordPossum,

Thank you!!!! Its working ! 8)
I installed 3 packages by hand and remove (/init.d/transmission) procd_set_param seccomp "/etc/seccomp/transmission-daemon.json" and working fine! 8)

Dave!

This 3 package is definitely faulty:

transmission-cli-mbedtls
transmission-daemon-mbedtls
transmission-web

br,
zacci

1 Like

I have the same issue. When I use GUI and the "Restart" button it will turn off the other radio. Workaround is to "Disable" then "Enable" that was the only way to get both radios working.

In my setup on BOOT, both radios are working, only a Restart button press for either radio causes issues.

Edit: WRT3200ACM on r13244

1 Like

Thank for the feedback, I've just tried r13342 and my issue is resolved.

1 Like

if I updated to that build, is it worth it to install the official one posted yesterday on your website?
thanks

I have installed r13342 on my WRT3200ACM and I have the same issue; not solved.

After Boot, if I go to the GUI "Network - Wireless" and under Wireless Overview I click Radio0 "Restart" button it goes through the restart process and works fine but the other radio (Radio1) becomes "Disabled" and stops working.

If I then "Restart" Radio1 then Radio1 starts up fine but Radio0 now becomes disabled.

"Restart" button will not start only the one radio without affecting the other radio as was the situation in all prior revisions of Davidc502's builds.

It started on the last 2 kernel 5 builds.

Work-around is to use the button "Disable" then "Enable" to start the disabled radio.

Does anyone else have the same problem with the GUI for the Wireless or is it just me?

I just do a system reboot and they will all work.
I have esp8266 devices so I have to add a secondary Wlan setup with WMM disabled for them to connect when I noticed the problem with the last two snapshots I've tried. WRT3200ACM

2 Likes

Glad it isn't just me. I have a WRT3200 and the same problem. I also found that a reboot starts both radios.

1 Like

I had exactly the same issue on wrt1900ACS v2 after flashing latest firmware. Simple reboot fixed it, current uptime is almost 12h and both radios work.

1 Like

Indeed same with 1900ac v1 ... after reboot all was up, before I only had 5Ghz.

1 Like