Configuración de Lede en Observa Telecom VH4032N

Hola,llevo un par de semanas leyendo tutoriales pero no logro lo que me funcione el router.

Tengo un router principal que da el acceso a Internet y tengo un segundo router(VH4032N) con Lede 17.01.2 que lo quiero configurar para un NAS para instalar cliente BitTorrent.
No consigo configurar para tener acceso a Internet siquiera.Agradeceria mucho cualquier ayuda porque estoy por dejarlo ya.
Mis conocimientos son bastante escasos ,aunque me gusta mucho todo lo relacionado con el software libre.Tengo un PC portátil con Ubuntu 16.04 y Windows 10.

A ver si alguien puede ayudarme.Muchas gracias!!!

Please post in english, so that more people can respond and more people can profit from the potential solution.

Ok,sorry!

Hello, I've been reading tutorials for a couple of weeks but I can not get the router to work for me.
I have a main router that gives Internet access and I have a second router (VH4032N) with Lede 17.01.2 that I want to configure for a NAS to install BitTorrent client.
I can not configure to access the Internet at all. I would greatly appreciate any help because I'm about to leave it already.
My knowledge is quite scarce, although I really like everything related to free software. I have a laptop with Ubuntu 16.04 and Windows 10.
To see if anyone can help me. Thank you very much !!!