Compiling fails for mediatek Linkit smart 7688

I was able to compile and install the latest OpenWRT without issue, but while trying to compile LEDE I got the following error. I added the linkit feed (src-git linkit https://github.com/MediaTek-Labs/linkit-smart-7688-feed.git) which worked fine under openwrt.

Any help would be appreciated,
Robert Szasz

touch /home/rszasz/LEDE/source/build_dir/target-mipsel_24kc_musl-1.1.15/openssl-1.0.2j/.configured_nnnnnnnnnnnnyyyyyyyy_shared_no-err_no-sse2_no-ssl2_no-ssl2-method_no-heartbeats_no-engines_no-ec_no-ec2m_no-ssl3_no-ssl3-method_no-hw_no-deprecated_no-dtls_no-comp_no-nextprotoneg_no-psk_no-srp_no-sse2
touch: cannot touch '/home/rszasz/LEDE/source/build_dir/target-mipsel_24kc_musl-1.1.15/openssl-1.0.2j/.configured_nnnnnnnnnnnnyyyyyyyy_shared_no-err_no-sse2_no-ssl2_no-ssl2-method_no-heartbeats_no-engines_no-ec_no-ec2m_no-ssl3_no-ssl3-method_no-hw_no-deprecated_no-dtls_no-comp_no-nextprotoneg_no-psk_no-srp_no-sse2': File name too long

Are you building on an encrypted disk? If so try on an unencrypted volume, this should fix the problem.

1 Like

Derp...

Thanks