Compile LEDE and collectd

I'm trying to compile lede with collectd package but i cannot select the extra collected-mod-* on the menuconfig can anyone point me on how to select the packages wihout edit the .config and risking disable some dependencies.

You press enter on the collectd line to selected the submenu, from which you can then selected individual collectd plugins.

If you have wide-enough terminal screen, you can see the arrow on the right indicating the menu:

.config - LEDE Configuration
 > Utilities ─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
  ┌────────────────────────────────────────────── Utilities ───────────────────────────────────────────────┐
  │  Arrow keys navigate the menu.  <Enter> selects submenus ---> (or empty submenus ----).  Highlighted   │  
  │  letters are hotkeys.  Pressing <Y> includes, <N> excludes, <M> modularizes features.  Press           │  
  │  <Esc><Esc> to exit, <?> for Help, </> for Search.  Legend: [*] built-in  [ ] excluded  <M> module     │  
  │  < > module capable                                                                                    │  
  │ ┌───────────────^(-)─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┐ │  
  │ │               < > bspatch................................................ Binary patch tool        │ │  
  │ │               < > cal................................................... display a calendar        │ │  
  │ │               < > canutils............................... CAN userspace utilities and tools  ----  │ │  
  │ │               < > cmdpad..... execute commands when a key is pressed, released or hold down        │ │  
  │ │               -*- collectd................. Lightweight system statistics collection daemon  --->  │ │  
  │ │               < > coreutils......................................... The GNU core utilities  ----  │ │  
  │ │               < > crelay................................... USB relay remote control daemon        │ │  
  │ │               < > ct-bugcheck........................... Bug checking and reporting utility        │ │  
  │ │               < > dbus....................... Simple interprocess messaging system (daemon)        │ │  
  │ │               < > dfu-util............................... Device Firmware Upgrade Utilities        │ │  
  │ └───────────────┴(+)─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘ │  
  ├────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┤  
  │                        <Select>    < Exit >    < Help >    < Save >    < Load >                        │  

Apparently some packages in that "utils" menu have so long titles that the usability of the menu has decreased.

Thank you, i was going insane after that. Also i had my terminal dimensions small.

I think the subsystem should be underneath the package.

Regards.