Collectd Uptime fails?

Using LEDE Reboot 17.01.0 r3205-59508e3 / LuCI lede-17.01 branch (git-17.051.53299-a100738), in a ZBT-WG3526.

Despite I've enabled in general plugins/uptime, from time to time it stops to show uptime graphics.

If I disable it and enable it again, it works again for a few hours ...

Anyone with same issue or similar one?

Previously was using trunk Chaos Calmer 15.05.1 and it was working fine.

I do have the same issue with all of the plugins on a 1200AC, but instead of a few hours, it only lasts for a few minutes here... :frowning:

Do you see as well some kind of kernel failures as I've described here, just in case is related ?

Nope, but it notices this one:

[   12.585955] FAT-fs (sda1): Volume was not properly unmounted. Some data may be corrupt. Please run fsck.

Why the heck does it "unmount" my USB-stick?

The thing that's funny here, though, is that the USB-Stick doesn't get unmounted at all!

What is your hardware, I tried to search 1200AC, but several matches there ...

Linksys WRT 1200AC

Also, I'm a moron. That line was after a reboot ofc...

Yeah, but I saw also some failures related to the USB stick, but the CPUs are totally different among your device and mine ...

I might just try only using one thread for data collection, instead of two.
Also disabling the update plugin and see how that goes..

I tried already stoping collectd for a couple of days and the problem of kernel errors was still there.

What is the "update" plugin? not sure if I can try also that one.

Right now, trying just one thread every 30 seconds, to see if something changes.

*Uptime, I'm sorry. I'm sleepy...

One Thread and/or disabling the uptime plugin seemed to do the trick, or well, at least it holds up for longer than just a few minutes...

Got it!, I'm going to stay for 24 hours with 1 thread, if that fails, I will try disabling uptime ...

Just to confirm, graphs are now happily working for me