Chrome browser unable to access LUCI

Hi, I'm facing a singular problem: after upgrading to 18.06.4 I can't access through LUCI after authenticating; the authenticating page just reloads. This happens just with Google Chrome. With other browsers and SSH the problem doesn't exist. Anyone has faced the same problem?

I'm using Google Chrome 75.0.3770.142 (Official build) (64 bit) on Windows 10. Same problem with the latest Chrome on Android.

I just tested Chrome "Version 75.0.3770.142 (Official Build) (64-bit)" on Windows 10 x64, against OpenWRT 18.06.4, and was able to sign in and see the status page:

If you've only just upgraded OpenWRT to 18.06.4, is it possible that LuCI might need upgrading? Could there be an incompatibility? There are several post-18.06.4 package updates available.

Does the problem still exist after upgrading the available packages?

root@wap:~# opkg info luci
Package: luci
Version: git-19.190.55614-35357e4-1
Depends: libc, uhttpd, luci-mod-admin-full, luci-theme-bootstrap, luci-app-firewall, luci-proto-ppp, libiwinfo-lua, luci-proto-ipv6, rpcd-mod-rrdns
1 Like

Thanks, it did resolve the problem...:+1:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.