Can't Get Samba Share Working

I have a USB stick plugged into my router. block info | grep /dev/sd outputs:
/dev/sda1: UUID="62b3a70d-16b4-4559-b347-1b3bd88c0645" LABEL="usbtest" VERSION="1.0" MOUNT="/mnt/usbtest" TYPE="ext4"

Under Services > Network Shares, I added a shared directory with "Name" as "openshare" and "Path" as "/mnt/usbtest". "Browseable", "Allow guests" and "Inherit owner" are ticked. "Create mask" is "0666" and "Directory mask" is "0777".

On my Debian PC, I can access the share in the file browser via Browse Network > OpenWrt > openshare. I can create/delete files but not read them.

Using osmc on a Raspberry Pi, I added:
//192.168.1.1/openshare /mnt/openshare cifs x-systemd.automount,noauto,rw,iocharset=utf8,guest,uid=osmc,gid=osmc,file_mode=0666,dir_mode=0777,vers=1.0 0 0
to /etc/fstab but trying to access it gives the error cd: openshare: No such device.

I've tried various lines in fstab and different mount commands and changed security = user to security = guest in /etc/samba/smb.conf.template. After hours of searching for the answer I still can't spot what I'm doing wrong so any help would be greatly appreciated!

Did you get this working? What was solution?

No I didn't, sorry I can't help. It was only a temporary solution to what I was trying to achieve so I gave up trying to figure it out.