I am trying to add a physical security key to my account but fail to do so. Here's my process:
Browser: Brave, current version, Adblock disabled
- Click 'Add physical security key' in my account settings
- Enter name Solo v2 and click Register
- Browser alert pops up, telling me to touch the key
- Touching the key doesn't do anything, prompt remains until manually closed.
- Error message in forum popover: The security key registration process either timed out or was cancelled.
- The key works flawlessly for other websites that use the WebAuthn framework (register & login).
- The browser console doesn't show any errors.
What am I missing here?