Can't access router after updating packages

Are you tried second link above? Post 13.

İf it doesn't helps, try frollics method.

Yes

Simpler please

I tried using the sysupgrade command with the -v switch, placing the AXR-5i-sysupgrade.bin file in the / tmp directory.
reports that this is not an image file.

Do this. You need putty.

I'm afraid to use the image from ZBT-WE 826 instead of the standard image

you want fries with that ?

Which device did you break ? the ZBT or the AXR ?
I'm asking because I haven't been able to find any traces of support for the AXR in openwrt.
Unless it's also sold under a different name.

then replace the device instead, no guts, no glory.

I have a backup file * .tar.gz but when I run sysupgrade, it says that this is not an image file

If it was generated/DLed from the router, it would contain the settings, not the firmware.

You dont need backup. Just do steps in that link.

İt will reset your router to fresh settings.

My router, AXR-5i PoE, is installed in a box on a mast. Access to it only via WiFi cable. It works great. But I can't login to Luci interface. I wrote about this above. The antex.ru site has the latest AXR-5i-119-sysupgrade.bin installation image that was installed on this router. But after the update, the VEB interface disappeared. The sysupgrade -v * .bin command marks the file as not an image.

You can reset your router to defaults (and this will erase all of the upgraded packages so that you're in the truly default state) by entering the following via an ssh session

firstboot -y && reboot now

Be aware that this will completely reset the device to defaults -- wifi will be disabled and you'll have to reconfigure the device (using a wired connection).

Regarding the upgrading of packages:

Upgrading packages (via the CLI opkg upgrade command or the LuCI Upgrade... button) can result in major problems. It is generally highly discouraged, unless you know what you are doing or if there is specific instruction to do so.

1 Like

The antenna router has WiFi and is not connected now, data is transmitted over a cable up to 100 m. The factory image had a function for setting up a modem, after setting which you can download any * .ipk files. Will I upload a firmware image over SSH?

Делай как psherman сказал и все будет работать. Войти роутер через ssh и водить команду: firstboot -y && reboot now.
Роутер будеть перезапускатса.

Everything is back to factory settings! Thank you so much friends,

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.