Can't access router after updating packages

Мой роутер ARX-5i PoE. Устанавлен в боксе приемной антенны как точка доступа по патч-корду с раздающим интернет роутером ZBT-826 T2.
Я не знаток линуксов и вероятно совершил ошибку: обновил.пакеты.после команды opkg update. Теперь не могу зайти в Luci интерфейс:

/usr/lib/lua/luci/dispatcher.lua:234: /etc/config/luci seems to be corrupt, unable to find section 'main'
stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'assert'
/usr/lib/lua/luci/dispatcher.lua:234: in function 'dispatch'
/usr/lib/lua/luci/dispatcher.lua:127: in function </usr/lib/lua/luci/dispatcher.lua:126>

Но антенный роутер замечательно работает (входящий трафик до 50 Мbit/s. Сохранилась возможность связи с роутером через Putty и WinSCP.
На роутере используется сборка OpenWrt 18.06.9, r8077-7cbbab7246.
Посоветуйте, как малыми усилиями восстановить интерфейс Luci.
PS. В /etc/config/luci есть секция main. Все обозначенные в сообщении строки (234, 126 и 127) имеются.

try english, or at least google translate.

Reboot router.

My ARX-5i PoE router. Installation of a receiving antenna in the box as an access point via a patch cord with a distributing Internet router ZBT-826 T2.
I'm not a Linux expert and made a mistake: updated.packages.after the opkg update command. Now I can not enter the Luci interface:

/usr/lib/lua/luci/dispatcher.lua:234: / etc / config / luci appears to be corrupted, cannot find the "main" section
stack trace:
[C]: in the "assert" function
/ usr / lib / lua / luci / dispatcher.lua: 234: in function 'dispatch'
/usr/lib/lua/luci/dispatcher.lua:127: in function </usr/lib/lua/luci/dispatcher.lua:126>

But the antenna router works great (incoming traffic is up to 50 Mbit / s. It is possible to communicate with the router through putty and WinSCP.
The router uses the OpenWrt 18.06.9 assembly, r8077-7cbbab7246.
Advise how to restore the Luci interface with a small effort.
PS. / Etc / config / luci has a main section.

İf not helps then bad rpcd. Use this site for fixing it.

https://techoverflow.net/2021/05/04/how-i-fixed-openwrt-luci-error-etc-config-luci-seems-to-be-corrupt-unable-to-find-section-main/

Reboot does not affect the result

Then use above link.

trying the second option

Good luck.

the second option did not change the situation

reset it, or reinstall openwrt, using SSH, if web UI doesn't work.

lesson learned: never update packages :slight_smile:

how to accomplish this?

İt worked?

According to the first option, I do not have the ubus.sock file

İ am about second link reseting all configs. İt will delete all settings, but luci will be fixed.

After reseting config, do not update any packages. İt can corrupt luci again.

the http installation method described in https://openwrt.org/toh/zbt/we-826 should work, if S.Farids solution doesn't.

or ssh to the device, wget the sysupgrade file for whatever release you'd like to run to /tmp, then run sysupgrade

İ think he done reset.

Farid's solution doesn't work. кcpd files are the same