Cannot connect to NFS shares anymore

I have OpenWRT running on a rasberry pi4, I have file sharing setup using NFS and Samba, due to requirements of different devices on my network. I have been updating about monthly or when I want to install new packages. I have been following these instructions for the updates Raspberry Pi 4 released, before I found those instructions I was rebuilding from scratch every time.

When I updated on July 22 I could no longer connect to my shares with NFS, samba continued to work. I don't get any error messages the systems just sit waiting to connect but never connects. There are no messages in the log. I finally got some time to troubleshoot yesterday and started with updating again, I was still unable to connect using NFS on my linux desktop or with kodi on my Xbox One.
I went back to the image I build on 23 June and NFS was connecting properly again both on my linux desktop and with kodi on my Xbox One.

My configuration files are unchanged with the different images. I am unsure how to proceed to get this to work, any suggestions?

I'm not sure if this is the correct place for this or not, but I am hoping it is.