Good morning enthousiasts,
I installed openwrt on my Hootoo HT-TM05, after the reboot I could connect via 18.104.22.168 I was able to turn on the wifi and connect trough wifi. I couldn't forward the wan internet to the wifi so I changed some settings. After doing that I cannot reach the router at all. I try to connect it by cable and there is no connection. The normal reset procedure "failsafe" is also not working and the blue led remains blue .
Can someone help me?
Have you tried to use the reset button in case it works with Openwrt?
As a last resort I'd try to upload again the image following these instructions
Thank you for your reply, no I didn't try that. But it is not possible to enter the fail safe mode so I am not able to flash the firmwar again (I tried that)
I solved it, by doint the following.
- Turn of the Hootoo router
- Push the reset button
- Turn on the router, as soon as the first led white turns white release the button but remain pushing the reset button.
- Count to 10 and release the reset button
- The blue light will turn green after a while
- Now it is accessible again
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.