Cannot adopt standalone Unifi AP to Pi 4 router

Hello, recently I decided to try to upgrade my network equipment, first a couple weeks ago I upgraded to a Unifi 6 Long Range Access point. I set it up in the meantime with my old netgear router, the adoption process was easy, I scanned the QR code on the access point in Unifi's app and it came right up and let me configure. I now have recieved my Pi 4 OpenWRT router, from Seeedstudio, I have it up and running, it gets internet and I can connect to the built in wifi network called "OpenWRT" all just fine, so then I plug in and factory reset the access point, then I bring up the app to adopt it to this new router, but every time I go to adopt the access point the app now says it can not be reached.

I have attempted to copy all the settings here and still I recieve this error. I plugged back into my old router again and things work again to reconfigure the access point instantly. I knew OpenWRT sould be more involved but I could not imagine this.

What am I missing that I need to configure to make this work? Please and thank you

This generally sounds like an issue on the Unifi side, and you can consult the UI forums for this if you don't get resolution here.

However, we can review your config on your Pi. Also critical is the physical topology... please describe how things are connected, and then post your configs:

Please copy the output of the following commands and post it here using the "Preformatted text </> " button:
grafik
Remember to redact passwords, MAC addresses and any public IP addresses you may have:

cat /etc/config/network
cat /etc/config/wireless
cat /etc/config/dhcp
cat /etc/config/firewall