Can not use SSH even when the two OpenWRT devices are connected wirelessly

It Works!!! However, now I cannot access the Luci interface on the client device using the LAN. Is there a way to also keep that?

You should be able to... with the address 10.75.75.1.

What address are you trying to use?
Are there any other routers involved in this setup?

And, just for good measure... on the client (sta mode) device, what is the output of this:

ubus call system board

I cannot access LimaLeft(Client) from the ethernet port from that device. But then I realized, I can access both LimaLeft and LimaRight(AP) from ethernet port of LimaRight.

output for ubus call system board

root@LimaLeft:/# ubus call system board
{
        "kernel": "5.10.176",
        "hostname": "LimaLeft",
        "system": "Qualcomm Atheros QCA9533 ver 2 rev 0",
        "model": "8devices Lima",
        "board_name": "8dev,lima",
        "rootfs_type": "squashfs",
        "release": {
                "distribution": "OpenWrt",
                "version": "22.03.5",
                "revision": "r20134-5f15225c1e",
                "target": "ath79/generic",
                "description": "OpenWrt 22.03.5 r20134-5f15225c1e"
        }
}

That is expected. sta mode cannot be directly bridged with the ethernet ports... it must be routed or you must use relayd or WDS to make that work.

Maybe you could explain your intended use case and we could help you find an appropriate solution. Previously, I was suggesting a solution based on the problem statements that you had provided, but that is not necessarily the same as what you wish to accomplish.

It's ok. I just wanted to be able to access it (which I can, from the port on the other device). So thanks a lot for your time.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.