my router is tp-link mr3020
openwrt version is19.07.1 official
I am trying to install package kmod-usb-net-rndis to activate 3g usb dongle but get this error
* satisfy_dependencies_for: Cannot satisfy the following dependencies for kmod-usb-net-rndis:
* kernel (= 4.14.169-1-d84e866e6ca258d69790a2e0777b2ee2)
* opkg_install_cmd: Cannot install package kmod-usb-net-rndis.
advice me please
Are you sure?
I thought 19.07.1 used Kernel 4.14.167?
- I would do a reset to defaults and try again
- If that doesn't work, reflash 19.07.1
use official software channel using
192.168.1.1 -> System - Software
- update list
- search packages and install
No, I am suggesting a re-flash. The link to that official firmware is: http://downloads.openwrt.org/releases/19.07.1/targets/
Use router with at least 8M flash, and 64M RAM.