Can i install this app?

no, not yet

Looks like it does not find all the symbols in the linked libc. Just like mk24 originally speculated.

Our libc has less functions than the one that your program has been compiled for.

2 Likes

Although I am unable to install it in openwrt.. but turns out you don't really need to install it in router to make it work. You can just run the app in windows or Linux then update the files on server using that.. Just make sure you're connected to the same network as dlna server. Also you will be asked to provide user/pass combination and just enter the one you created when you enabled the skill in alexa app. That's it... It works right away... But it will only work with echo hardware.. it doesn't work when using alexa app in smartphone. The songs only plays when asked from echo device.

When u add new songs to the server just index it again from windows or Linux..

yes the windows one works well for me
i was just hoping to move a service onto the router

It is possible to install a RaspberryPi app on a RaspberryPi hardware if you get on since Raspian is compared to OpenWRT a fully working Debian operating system.
And the RaspPi can work continuously and discreetly 24/7.
This solution will probably save you some headache.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.