Cake QoS Script modified with ifb and ct info, is possible?

good evening everybody
@Lynx @moeller0

perhaps my question will seem silly to you but in the past I used the script of elan he has make after my demand to convert to nftable

would it not be possible to implement it in its script of lynx cake qos simple or dscp classify integrate

to this script

something like that by adding the package kmod ifb and ct info

WAN='wan'
IFB="ifb4wan"

i have too belkin rt3200

WASH_INGRESS="no"  # Write: "yes" | "no"
WASH_EGRESS="no"  # Write: "yes" | "no"
tc qdisc del dev $WAN root > /dev/null 2>&1
tc qdisc del dev $WAN ingress > /dev/null 2>&1
tc qdisc del dev $IFB root > /dev/null 2>&1
# IFB method
if [ "$BANDWIDTH_DOWN" != "" ]; then

ip link add name $IFB type ifb > /dev/null 2>&1
	tc qdisc add dev $WAN handle ffff: ingress
    tc qdisc add dev $IFB root cake $BANDWIDTH_DOWN_CAKE $AUTORATE_INGRESS_CAKE $PRIORITY_QUEUE_INGRESS $HOST_ISOLATION_INGRESS $NAT_INGRESS $WASH_INGRESS $INGRESS_MODE $RTT $COMMON_LINK_PRESETS $ETHER_VLAN_KEYWORD $LINK_COMPENSATION $OVERHEAD $MPU $EXTRA_PARAMETERS_INGRESS
    ip link set $IFB up
    tc filter add dev $WAN parent ffff: matchall action mirred egress redirect dev $IFB
fi

## Outbound / Egress
if [ "$BANDWIDTH_UP" != "" ]; then
    tc qdisc add dev $WAN root cake $BANDWIDTH_UP_CAKE $PRIORITY_QUEUE_EGRESS $HOST_ISOLATION_EGRESS $NAT_EGRESS $WASH_EGRESS $ACK_FILTER_EGRESS $RTT $COMMON_LINK_PRESETS $ETHER_VLAN_KEYWORD $LINK_COMPENSATION $OVERHEAD $MPU $EXTRA_PARAMETERS_EGRESS
fi

@Hudra what do you think ? :wink:

thanks

I do not want to sound rude, but I will not try to support or modify @elan's fine script. This is simply outside of my area of expertise and interest, sorry to disappoint you.

1 Like

The answer is surely yes but I'm not exactly sure what you'd like integrated in cake-qos-simple. As pointed out by @Kimcha cake-qos-simple presently lacks any parameters and is more just a recipe. I'll try to parameterize it soon to make it easier to use.

1 Like