Builds for NETGEAR WNR1000V2, WNR1000V2-VC, WNR612v2, WPN824N, WNR2000v3, EX2700

I've reuploaded the 18.06.5 version with relayd for the VC version. https://gofile.io/d/lhJeWZ

I'm ready to create new images for 19.07.3. Let me know if you want to volunteer to test these images, as I still don't have physical access to my WNR1000V2-VC.

can you please do a build for wnr1000v2-vc with web access on wan port or open ssh on wan port. I need it for router in remote area when the reset. thanks

Hi!
Yes, i'm ready to go on my WNR612v2 :grinning:

1 Like

Here you go Lucky...a fresh build for 19.07.3 for testing. Includes PPP, full LuCi, IPV6, Relayd. I can't fit SQM on this build because the 19.07 kernel is larger. Give it a try, let me know how it performs for you. If it performs well, I'll use this for the other models.

19.07.3 for WNR612v2

1 Like

Hi Shamir,

You can already do this by modifying the firewall rules - which is a little insecure. Is there a specific package or method you wanted to use for access via WAN?

Thanks for your reply.
yes, I need web access allow in firmware, by default it must allow, no user setting to allow it.

Hi!
I have great news. I not only flashed the router with new firmware, but I have been successfully using it for a week, as the main one. Everything is pretty stable. Thanks for the build.
P.S. If there is any possibility to optimize and reduce the size of the firmware, I will test it with pleasure.

Hi.
Could you please reupload stable builds with PPPoE features?
WNR1000v2 (non-VC)

Only 1 link works(new builds), but this builds without pppoe...

Hi! All of the GoFile uploads seem to have disappeared. Am I missing something/going crazy?

I uploaded the older, stable versions for 18.06 that includes PPPoE. See the second download link in the first post. I'll ultimately work on 19.07.3 builds with PPP, but it will take me a few weeks to get around to it.

1 Like

I reuploaded, checked the links in the first post at the top. They seem to be OK now. If not, let me know. Links in subsequent posts are likely expired.

I've added 19.07.3 test firmware for WNR612v2, WNR2000v3, WPN824N. I don't have access to these devices, but they use the same build profile as the WNR1000v2/VC. Let me know how they work for you.

1 Like

Working great for me on my WPN824N. Of course, 19.07.4 is out right after you released this. If and when you can get 19.07.4 built, it would be most appreciated. Thanks again for maintaining this!

2 Likes

The link has probably been deleted, could you please reupload it somewhere? I will test it and have feedback.

I hope, the author will post an new build, based on a fresh release 19.07.4, because several people have successfully tested the previous 19.07.3 build.

I just updated the link, now available. Thanks for testing.

Hi Lucky, Yes, I'll work on a build for 19.07.4 later this month, will be available in November.

1 Like

Hi everyone, is there any topic to upgrade the chip from 4mb to more?

Any chance of a 19.07.x build for the 612v2 with SQM, maybe at the expense of PPP or IPv6? 18.06.5 seems to be working fine so far up to ~50Mb/s. Better question might be is there any real benefit to going to 19.07.x purely for an SQM/cake bridge setup(enhancements, etc)? Thanks for all the work!