Building kernel 6.6 for MikroTik RB5009UG

Yes, it sounds like that. But actually I had difficulties to reset the settings to default using the Reset button. Although I followed the official MikroTik procedures from their website I couldn't reset OpenWrt settings to default.
And that was a pain because I didn't have access to the router (there was even no ping).
I had to load the initramfs.elf from bootloader. Only that worked. I didn't have enough spare time to try anything else.

@robimarko, @Ansuel, @Borromini Don't you think below situation is a bug?
I think I have found what's going on even without a serial. But someone else will have to help with the solution if that is a bug.
Currently I only test this unit in my spare time and because of this I don't have the common usage environment as most of the other regular users.
If the unit is booted without any LAN cable plugged into any of the LAN ports and then later a cable is plugged into any of the LAN ports the connected device cannot get IP address and even setting manually IP, the router will still not be reachable and General failure error is printed during ping command.
The only proper way is to boot the OpenWrt with LAN cable plugged into any LAN port and then everything is OK.

And one "special" case. Flashing the newer firmware (tried it today) still don't give IP address to the PC after the first reboot even though the LAN cable was connected.
I had to disconnect the power and reboot it in order for the DHCP to start working. At least with kernel 6.6, for older cannot say.

All of this made me confused late at night as I was trying to test different things on the unit and had to reflash the firmware several times.

That seems important and I don't know if this is a coincidence but sometimes I had to do the same cold reboot on my other ipq807x unit after firmware flash. Otherwise the devices simply cannot get IPs from the DHCP.

Can anyone try the same just to confirm or not this behaviour?