Build for WNDR3700v1/v2 / WNDR3800

@hnyman you were right! The execution environment is set up differently. Executing from the terminal window the $PATH variable resolves to /usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/sbin:/bin. Executing from the custom commands page of the webinterface the $PATH variable is different: /sbin:/usr/sbin:/bin:/usr/bin.

Why is this set up differently?

nieroster

Has anyone experiences with adblock? How many entries are too many for the V2? I'm using the standard build, no extras.

500 Internal Server Error

Sorry, the server encountered an unexpected error.

Failed to execute arcombine dispatcher target for entry '/admin/network/network'. The called action terminated with an exception: /usr/lib/lua/luci/template.lua:74: Failed to load template 'cbi/map'. Error while parsing template '/usr/lib/lua/luci/view/cbi/map.htm': Syntax error in /usr/lib/lua/luci/view/cbi/map.htm:24: unexpected symbol near ')' stack traceback: [C]: in function 'error' /usr/lib/lua/luci/template.lua:74: in function 'init' /usr/lib/lua/luci/util.lua:65: in function 'Template' /usr/lib/lua/luci/template.lua:27: in function 'render' /usr/lib/lua/luci/cbi.lua:257: in function 'render' /usr/lib/lua/luci/cbi.lua:440: in function 'render' /usr/lib/lua/luci/dispatcher.lua:945: in function 'target' /usr/lib/lua/luci/dispatcher.lua:981: in function

Powered by LuCI Master (git-18.344.63700-36f2265) / OpenWrt SNAPSHOT r8684-f6e9f23771

There have been intermittent issues like that recently, I'm quite sure they'll disappear if you update to a (more-) current snapshot as they should be fixed by now (while your commit id is around the breakage point).

Looks like the map error in Luci, which bug got introduced and also fixed a few days ago, but is still in that build you are using.

Next build should be ok again.

You could also manually edit the file right now. It is a one character fix to /usr/lib/lua/luci/view/cbi/map.htm (see the linked commit)

Or you can opkg install the updated luci-base from snapshot repo.

Ps. I will likely compile a new version today.

Todays build fixes the issue. Tank you!

master-r9330-880f8e6d32-20190213

First build with openssl 1.1.1a (instead of the 1.0.2 series...)
The new openssl version is somewhat larger than the old one, so the firmware size probably starts to be rather near max.limits in a 3700v1. I might need to try cutting some further packages from v1, if free space gets too small.

it still seems ok:

BusyBox v1.30.0 () built-in shell (ash)

_______                     ________        __
 |       |.-----.-----.-----.|  |  |  |.----.|  |_
 |   -   ||  _  |  -__|     ||  |  |  ||   _||   _|
 |_______||   __|_____|__|__||________||__|  |____|
          |__| W I R E L E S S   F R E E D O M
 -----------------------------------------------------
 OpenWrt SNAPSHOT, r9330-880f8e6d32
 -----------------------------------------------------
root@OpenWRT:~# df -h
Filesystem                Size      Used Available Use% Mounted on