Build Fails with multiple errors

Hi, I'm having a problem with compiling my image for my x86 router. I followed these instructions https://openwrt.org/docs/guide-developer/toolchain/use-buildsystem, but I always fails due to the same errors:

Collected errors:
 * pkg_hash_check_unresolved: cannot find dependency kmod-crypto-kpp for kmod-crypto-lib-curve25519
 * pkg_hash_fetch_best_installation_candidate: Packages for kmod-crypto-lib-curve25519 found, but incompatible with the architectures configured
 * opkg_install_cmd: Cannot install package kmod-crypto-lib-curve25519.
 * satisfy_dependencies_for: Cannot satisfy the following dependencies for kmod-wireguard:
 *      kmod-crypto-kpp
 * opkg_install_cmd: Cannot install package kmod-wireguard.
make[2]: *** [package/Makefile:70: package/install] Error 255
make[2]: Leaving directory '/Boss/Coding/OpenWrt/openwrtx86'
make[1]: *** [package/Makefile:111: /Boss/Coding/OpenWrt/openwrtx86/staging_dir/target-x86_64_musl/stamp/.package_install] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory '/Boss/Coding/OpenWrt/openwrtx86'
make: *** [/Boss/Coding/OpenWrt/openwrtx86/include/toplevel.mk:230: world] Error 2

I've already tried to change from Arch to another Distro (Debian with Promox Kernel), but it is still failing. Is there a way to install the kmod-crypto-lib-curve25519 package?
I would appreciate your help! Cheers.

1 Like

Same here. It's related to wireguard. My is ipq806 target.

I am also facing this issue...
Edit: And I was able to fix it by adding kmod-crypto-kpp manually in make menuconfig.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.