BUG during assembly 23.05.0-rc3

When built using https://firmware-selector.openwrt.org it outputs:

Summary

Downloading https://downloads.openwrt.org/releases/23.05.0-rc3/packages/aarch64_cortex-a53/telephony/Packages.sig
Signature check passed.
Downloading file:packages/Packages
Updated list of available packages in /builder/build_dir/target-aarch64_cortex-a53_musl/root-mediatek/../../../../builder/dl/imagebuilder
Downloading file:packages/Packages.sig
Signature check passed.
Collected errors:

opkg_install_cmd: Cannot install package libubus20220615.
make[2]: *** [Makefile:189: package_install] Error 255
make[1]: *** [Makefile:154: _call_manifest] Error 2
make: *** [Makefile:274: manifest] Error 2

When you try to remove this package, you get a warning:

Summary
print_dependents_warning: Package libubus20220615 is depended upon by packages:

print_dependents_warning: cgi-io

print_dependents_warning: ubus

print_dependents_warning: rpcd

print_dependents_warning: libiwinfo20230701

print_dependents_warning: libubus-lua

print_dependents_warning: ucode-mod-ubus

print_dependents_warning: procd-ujail

print_dependents_warning: netifd

print_dependents_warning: procd

print_dependents_warning: rpcd-mod-ucode

print_dependents_warning: bridger

print_dependents_warning: rpcd-mod-file

print_dependents_warning: odhcpd-ipv6only

print_dependents_warning: rpcd-mod-luci

print_dependents_warning: logd

print_dependents_warning: wpad-mbedtls

print_dependents_warning: ubox

print_dependents_warning: rpcd-mod-iwinfo

print_dependents_warning: uhttpd-mod-ubus

print_dependents_warning: rpcd-mod-rrdns

print_dependents_warning: dnsmasq-full

print_dependents_warning: These might cease to work if package libubus20220615 is removed.

print_dependents_warning: Force removal of this package with --force-depends.

print_dependents_warning: Force removal of this package and its dependents

print_dependents_warning: with --force-removal-of-dependent-packages.

There is a new package - libubus20230605, but it is not registered as an update to libubus20220615. How to build a working image?

I just went through this with the online image builder, I don't know if it is the same with the toolchain building process.

Anywho, I generated an online builder sysupgrade image and removed ALL of the ending lib numbering.
EXAMPLE: changed libubus20230605, to libubus, etc for ALL of the lib packages that had numberings.
It finally worked.
With the numbering, it always failed, as did the software upgrades via the device web gui interface.

There are no problems with the assembly (you can simply remove the package from the list), but how will it work after that? Is everything working for you? What about Wi-Fi and everything else?

Everything seems to be working good, no problems found.
BTW, I went from 23.05.0-rc3 to SNAPSHOT.

Yesterday my IPTV set-top box did not connect to SNAPSHOT either via cable or Wi-Fi. And the stable versions are somehow more stable. After a week, you won’t be able to install anything on SNAPSHOT without updating it, and it may not work at this point, or not as it should work...
This is SNAPSHOT.

This is expected behavior:

snapshots are built daily, and that sets time limits to installing new packages with opkg. Due to kernel version checksums, you can only install “kmod” kernel modules and other kernel version dependent modules from the exactly same snapshot build. So, a few hours after flashing the firmware you may not be able to install new modules with opkg any more (as the next snapshot has been built into the download repo and has different checksums).

I know this and for this reason I don't use it. Is it possible to find out anything for the official images?