I just started to upgrade my Buffalo WBMR-HP-G300N (DE) from OpenWRT 15.01 to LEDE 17.01.2
I installed the following Image:
After that i started LEDE "failsafe" and made a "firstboot" to kill all old remaining traces....
(The old OpenWRT 15.01 was set to Annex B anyway)
After a reboot : In "Interfaces" the WAN is set to Annex A
Could someone check this and fix it please !
Thank you !
Assuming the device's hardware can do both, which is quite likely in many cases (it does require special hardware for both variants, but many vendors do equip their devices with both, economics of scale apply), there is no right or wrong - just your very own configuration catered to your local circumstances. Therefore there quite likely is no bug to be fixed, you just need to set the correct configuration for your ISP.
Hi sih !
Thanks for your answer !
sorry that i was not specific enough.
There are 2 different Images for this Device.
At the LEDE Infopage
under DATAENTRY -> Comments you can read:
For Annex B, use WBMRB image.
Thats what i did , but the LEDE-17.01.2 WBMRB Image is set up to use ANNEX A .
So my point is, that if there are 2 Images they should be set up right.
Seems that i am here at the wrong place for my point.
Now i changed the