BT Home Hub 5A wont allow any new wired connections

Router wont allow new wired devices to join network, its a BT Home Hub 5A running OpenWrt 19.07.2 r10947-65030d81f3 / LuCI openwrt-19.07 branch git-20.057.55219-13dd17f. Plusnet fibre.

I had a power cut in September and my tv box stopped connecting it was old so wasn't bothered about it, went I tried to switch on heating found out the Hive hub wasn't connected to the network. Been sent a new hIve hub and it wont connect either. Wireless connections are ok, the problem is with the wired connections - DHCP requests being made but not being assigned IP. I am very new to OpenWrt, so I am thinking that sw on router has corrupted?

Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks

You can always try to flash 19.07.4 (you should, anyway), without saving configuration and see if this will solve the solution.

To rule out any issue with DHCP (not that I expect that), you could set a static IP on a computer, connect it to the router and see if you can access it.

Edit: keep the settings, because otherwise you would be locked out of wifi is off and the switch is actually damaged.

Thanks will maybe try it tomorrow, I did try static ip but still wont connect. Re settings will note them down.

@dr1960 please note my edit about keeping the configuration to avoid being locked out.

Hello
Flashed 19.07.4, no change. Going to go review all settings later to see if there's a problem there.
Thanks

Please copy the output of the following commands and post it here using the "Preformatted text </> " button:
grafik
Remember to redact passwords, MAC addresses and any public IP addresses you may have:

cat /etc/config/network
cat /etc/config/dhcp
cat /etc/config/firewall
1 Like