imgur offers different ways to access your image:
Most of the links provided are working, however the linked BBCode does not work, as can be seen below.
Linked BBcode -> does not work!
-> Only the "Linked BBCode" style doesn't work.
Other topics where this issue can be seen:
Observation: After logging out, closing FF, reopening FF and revisiting this topic again, all imgur images are broken. (The first image is not hosted at imgur and is therefore working)
I use linux - xfce4-screenshooter it does automatically with imgur.
Also affected: dropbox, see Build for Netgear R7800
working (posted) href...
is the non-working img href the same?
From your posting where the above screenshot has been taken:
Images uploaded to the forum are not affected.
ran some tests... can't replicate the issue... bbcode links maybe... but everything else ( all linked imgur ) displays ok at this end.
- have seen mentioned that some anti-abc-ware products can play a role.
- also a sample "cdn" img took 2043ms to load as opposed to 100-200ms for most things... so perhaps there is a timeout somewhere also...
- Freshly opened FF, not logged in, visiting this topic: All images in the first posting are working
- Freshly opened FF, logged in, visiting this topic: Last image in the first posting is not working
- Freshly opened Chrome, not logged in, visiting this topic: Last image in the first posting is not working
- Freshly opened Chrome, logged in, visiting this topic: Last image in the first posting is not working
This is repeatable.
EDIT: Above results are for internet access via cable. Just to rule out that it is a connection problem, I crosschecked via mobile phone tethering: same result.
Probably some new security nonese^H measures implemented by browsers.
<img src="http://www.linksys.com/images/product_webdam/105718318/renditions/webdam.web.372.372.jpeg" class="thumbnail onebox-avatar d-lazyload d-lazyload-hidden" style="position: absolute; top: 73px; left: 20px; width: 60px; height: 60px;">
https://www.linksys.com/us/p/p-mr9600/ is working for me:
Both links (top https, bottom http) are working for me: