Bridge mode TPLINK-LINKSYS WRT1200AC

Good evening guys a big thank you for this awesome software. So i have problem, i have made a network where I have a tplink in bridge mode And behind a linksys WRT1200AC that runs openwrt, on the wan port I have connected to tplink ,in linkys lan1 I have connected a switch where all the devices are connected
however something does not seem to be working properly , I want your help thank you

switch(unmanaged)

config interface 'loopback'
option device 'lo'
option proto 'static'
option ipaddr '127.0.0.1'
option netmask '255.0.0.0'

config globals 'globals'
option ula_prefix 'fd2d:b5d3:2560::/48'

config device
option name 'br-lan'
option type 'bridge'
list ports 'lan1'
list ports 'lan2'
list ports 'lan3'
list ports 'lan4'

config interface 'lan'
option device 'br-lan'
option device 'br-lan'
option proto 'static'
option ipaddr '192.168.1.1'
option netmask '255.255.255.0'
option ip6assign '60'

config device
option name 'wan'
option macaddr '5a:ef:68:b7:6a:e4'

config interface 'wan'
option device 'wan'
option proto 'pppoe'
option username 'username'
option password 'password'
option ipv6 'auto'

config interface 'wan6'
option device 'wan'
option proto 'dhcpv6'

A tp-link what (as in device type)? Modem? Router? What firmware does it run? How is it configured? Can it be removed from the network if desired? Does it serve any specific purpose?

Hello my friend
the tp-link archer vr400 is in modem mode because it simply syncs to the line, I chose bridge mode in this from its menu and then I put linksys to do PPoe with the isp password

ISP--->Tplink (bridgemode)--->(WANPORT)LinksysWRT1200AC,(LAN1)-->switch(unmanaged)-->MyPC

Have you confirmed that the pppoe credentials are entered properly? Does openwrt show an active upstream connection based on pppoe?

What are your specific symptoms and what have you done for tests?

my ppoe credentials are ok , the problem I have is the slow speed, reconnections, I think I did not set up the network properly I thought maybe I should unplug ipv6 from lan but also from wan

How are you testing your speed? What speeds are you getting? What do you expect to get? Have you compared with and without your router to verify that it the problem is with the router?