AzireVPN OpenWrt WireGuard Client

I'm running the AzireVPN WireGuard client on my OpenWrt 22.03.5 router (GL-B1300). I only turn on the VPN occasionally, but it would run fine until the recent server name changes. I used the OpenWrt WireGuard instructions from here to generate a new config.

When I contact the API to get connection details with the new server name, the new configuration does not include 'ipv6_pd_subnet' or 'ipv6_pd_netmask' -- they are null. Here is a sample of the command I used to get the config:

curl -d list=1 -d username=REPLACE --data-urlencode password=REPLACE --data-urlencode pubkey=REPLACE https://api.azirevpn.com/v1/wireguard/connect/gb-lon

In the past I used 'ipv6_pd_subnet' and 'ipv6_pd_netmask' to set the IPv6 ULA-Prefix in OpenWrt global network options. Is that no longer required? I don't seem to be getting an IPv6 address when I'm on AzireVPN now.

I contacted AzireVPN support. They have changed their servers and the IPv6 subnet prefix is no longer needed.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.