AX3600 - proper radio setup

Hello OpenWRT Community,

I have doubts about the "best" setup of the three radios of the Xiaomi AX3600.

Setup:
I'm running two AX3600 - on first and second floor. The second floor device is bridged via cable and acts as normal AP. The SSID are identical, to support roaming of devices. This seems to work fine so far.

OpenWRT Version:

root@AX3600:~# ubus call system board
{
        "kernel": "6.1.33",
        "hostname": "AX3600",
        "system": "ARMv8 Processor rev 4",
        "model": "Xiaomi AX3600",
        "board_name": "xiaomi,ax3600",
        "rootfs_type": "squashfs",
        "release": {
                "distribution": "OpenWrt",
                "version": "SNAPSHOT",
                "revision": "r23375-cdfcac6e24",
                "target": "ipq807x/generic",
                "description": "OpenWrt SNAPSHOT r23375-cdfcac6e24"
        }
}

What I wonder about is how to best configure the three radios.
radio0 - QCA9887 (Disabled currently)
radio1 - IPQ8074 - AX Mode 5Ghz 80Mhz (160Mhz caused issues with a Samsung S10)
radio2 - IPQ8074 - AX Mode 2.4Ghz 40Mhz

I wonder a bit what I should do with radio0 - QCA9887 - according to what I've read Xiaomi considered this to be a separate radio especially for IoT devices to keep them separated? I can operate it in AC 5Ghz or N 2.4Ghz mode - but I don't think there is something like an automatic load balancing to shift clients from one radio to another radio - so I guess there is no point in activating it at all, at least not using the same SSID as the other two radios.
But I could perhaps give it a separate SSID and only use it for communication with some IoT devices I own?

Is my understanding of these three radios correct? No point in using radio0, unless I give it a separate SSID for devices i.e. IoT which I want to keep separate?

Anything I should change or improve?

Thanks

Correct, there us very little gain in using it (1x1, slow), while at the same time -due to the proximity to the other antennas- it raises the interference for the other radios you care about. It does make more sense to configure additional vAP interfaces on the main radios, than using the IoT one.

(Which does not mean that it's totally useless, it can scan, it may be used for temporary uses (quick and dirty way to open a network for special uses, setting up misbehaving devices, etc.)).