AVM FRITZ!Box 7412 stuck in ramboot

So I've took this afternoon for openwrt instalation on fritzbox 7412 . After ramboot I cannot proceed to flash installation as I've allways getting "1" in below command:

root@OpenWrt:~# opkg install /tmp/fritz-tffs-nand_1_mips_24kc.ipk
Installing fritz-tffs-nand (1) to root...
root@OpenWrt:~# fritz_tffs_nand -d /dev/mtd1 -n linux_fs_start

Running sysupgrade even with '1' reboot to oem .I've tried recovery 6.50 ,6.83 6.85 and even without 1st boot it's allways fritz_tffs_nand = 1 . Now I'm running ramboot on UPS outlet
Any Ideas ?

you could try

100% working . That NEED to be included in 7412 TOH .Anyone ?
also mind that It can be done 100% windows using tcmd passive ftp to 192.168.178.1. and commands:
quote SETENV linux_fs_start 0
quote SETENV memsize 0x07BA0000
quote SETENV kernel_args_tmp mtdram1=0x87BA0000,0x88000000
quote MEDIA SDRAM
then ftp openwrt-19.07.6-lantiq-xrx200-avm_fritz7412-initramfs-kernel.bin renamed to '0x87BA0000 0x88000000' (no quotes)
Then just lazy sysupgrade :slight_smile:

1 Like

good work,

anyone can edit the TOH, feel free to do it yourself, while it's fresh in your head.

nah
"Self-registration in the wiki has been disabled.
If you want to contribute to the OpenWrt wiki, please ask in the forum or on IRC for access.''

try signing up/in via GitHub.

if not, post back, and I'll update.

I've did and no cigar "Self-Registration is currently disabled or conf/users.auth.php is not writable. Please ask your DokuWiki administrator to create your account manually."

Well,

that's too bad.

Feel free to post here, and I'll enter it into the wiki the best I can.

For instance, what image did you use ?

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.