Argon theme v2.2.7 issues

Any of you people having issues with the argon theme in the past few days, I've noticed it's now showing as version 2.2.7 but the GitHub page says latest is 2.2.5 and I'm having issues with the mobile version of the browser in portrait mode, mainly the 3 lines in the LH top corner not expanding into the menu section when touched. The only way I can get access to any of the settings etc is to rotate my phone into landscape mode.

I can't seem to download the older v2.2.5 version to see if it fixes the problem.

there is a specific thread for this theme and it's best to post there or at the theme github page...

it's likely what you are seeing are consistency issues between official source / custom source... or put another way the initial stages of 'code rot'...

'out-of-tree' code is reliant on constant monitoring of official sources to stay current by it's developer/s and/or the expanded community...

'in-tree' code broadens the scope for feedback/fixes but ultimately places the burdens of code maintenance on official/frequent contributors / developers...

the only way to solidify a codebase is by the (long term) commitment of skilled people... (and or facilitating easier/less change)...

perhaps a few updates and 21.02 going stable will provide a little more longevity to this great theme and less burden for it's developer/s...