Archer C6 V3.20 EU going back to stock firmware

post a screensot of the telnet console you see.
Shift + Windows logo key + S is the shortcut for taking a screenshot.
Ctrl + V will paste that screenshot into OpenWrt forums.

1 Like

To post here I have set the PPPoE manually on my PC, but, I disconnect it everytime I try to use the FTP or telnet.

You need to set static IP as described in the youtube video.

Since the router is not bricked, the recovery method shown in the video will work?
I set it to manual, but then to automatic to show that the IP allocated by the router, the default gateway show that on TELNET.

yes, it will work. You are just panicking out of fear of a new router.
Just calm down and follow the video
Flash back to OpenWrt the proper way after the order is restored.

Seems you need a stripped OEM firmware image, see OpenWrt Firmware for Archer c6 v3.2 - #288 by AashishAS

I am pressing with a needle that small button under the WPS one, I pressed it, turn on the router and keep it pressed for 5 seconds, but, nothing on the TFTP client, and, I am on static IP and 192.168.0.66 and 255.255.255.0

... disable firewall
... TFTP server, not client

make sure the TFTP actually is listening on 192.168.0.66, it defaults 127.0.0.1.

this way? that "2" folder in the desktop contains the OEM firmware

That "RDS" is my PPPoE turned on right now so I could type here, when I am trying that, it's off.

the file name is probably wrong, but you'll see the correct one once it's able to communicate.
the right name is in the wiki.

use a LAN port, not WAN.

I am on LAN 1

disable both firewalls, public and LAN.

yeah .. I think you want Windows to consider this as part of a 'private network'.

I dont know how, but now the SSH is working, not the GUI, the SSH. I need to set up PPPoE first and then download the web gui? And after that, flash the stock firmware from the web inteface.

Do you have internet access on the archer?

How are you connected to the archer c6..lan?

Did you flash a snapshot version? That could be the reason for no GUI!

I think I flashed the snapshot version... I am connected to LAN 1, and the cable from my ISP to wan. How do I set the PPPoE connection on SSH? And... I can flash then the stock firmware from the SSH or I need to install the GUI first?

your wifi is connected to which router/modem/Ap?

do what @mk24 says below, it's smarter.

The router's wifi is turned off, it is like that since I flashed the firmware.