Archer c59 brick

Hi, when updating openwrt, an error occurred and now only the power indicator is on on the router, it enters the firmware mode, but even after the firmware everything remains the same.
I wanted to flash the bios chip, but then the bulbs do not light up at all.

Try using the TFTP installation, as recovery, posted in the add support links in https://git.openwrt.org/?p=openwrt%2Fopenwrt.git&a=search&h=HEAD&st=commit&s=Archer%20C59

Does not work. I guess tftp doesn't work. Although he writes that the firmware is loaded.

Who's he ?

sry, i'm bad in english. TFTP send firmware, but nothing changes. I think, that TFTP can't flash router.

TFTP can flash router for sure, but the router might not accept the firmware you're providing.

Everything is easier if you have a serial console attached to the unit, but I guess you don't ... ?

You can always try to go back to the oldest stock TP-Link FW you can find for your router, to go back to stock, then try to flash openwrt from there.

TFTP can flash router for sure, but the router might not accept the firmware file you're providing.

Everything is easier if you have a serial console attached to the unit, but I guess you don't ... ?

yep, i don't have serial console. I have ch341a, so i try to flash with it. When i try to flash stock with TFTP, nothing changes.

may be someone have dump from winbond 25q128jvsq?