If you want to contribute to OpenWrt by adding useful information to the wiki, you can apply here for a wiki account.
Since there are currently no wiki administrators active in the forum, you need to apply for an account via IRC. You may use the OFTC web chat to connect to the #openwrt channel without the need to setup a dedicated IRC client.
Please send a private message (query) with your desired nickname and email address to PaulFertser who will take care of the account creation.
Post here, mentioning @wiki-account, stating that you want to get a wiki account.
Since new users can not send PMs, someone from the OpenWrt team will contact you and initiate the conversation.
Please send your desired username, real name and emailaddress via PM to wiki-account, and an account will be created for you.
- Read Dokuwiki Syntax Tutorial for available markup commands and installed syntax plugins. You can try them out in the Playground Page!
- Read Wiki contribution guide to see the guidelines to follow when writing articles.
- See Adding images to the OpenWrt Wiki on how to take good pictures and upload them to the site.
- See https://openwrt.org/meta/create_new_dataentry_page for how to create new dataentries
- See https://openwrt.org/meta/create_new_device_page for how to create new devicepages