Amped Ally-R1900k stock firmware

Anyone have a link to, or the actual stock firmware they could send me for the Amped Ally-R1900k? It got bricked before I could back it up. I can finally load the initframs. There's no wireless after that or after installing the sysupgrade. Password changes don't stick and I can't ssh into it because it doesn't like the password. Thanks for any help.

Finally figured out ssh. Still lost though. ifconfig shows the same as the gui. wifi up does nothing.

Think I may have accidentally flashed the initramfs through sysupgrade when trying to unbrick it. I saw a post saying that it's possible but difficult to recover from that but it doesn't tell you how. I have the stock extender image that will flash to the 1900k and boot so, I don't get why it won't let me start from that as if I've never flashed Openwrt before🤯

I had given up on mine back in 2020 when I soldered on a header to connect serial, but didn't know how to proceed. I was able to get 21.2.0 installed last, but that's the only version that will pass checksum in U-Boot and not give an "lzma error 1 - must reset board to recover" on sysupgrade.

Anyway, here is the firmware I got from support back in 2020: https://xiradio.x10.mx/files/ALLY-R1900K_1.10.03_upg.bin.zip

I got it going. I can't remember how though lol. Both devices were flashed successfully but they didn't seem to do very well so I put them in my junk pile :).

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.