Afoundry EW1200

If you extract the archive, you will find file ‘mt7621_s1200en_1.7.2.upgrade’ :-).

OK, but is this newer than mine?
and is this compatible?
grafik

That's a good question. I think you hardware model is newer than mine.

Hi, mine is bricked too.I've followed your steps but the terminal keeps blank, also after entering the credentials...

Do you have other suggestions?

Thanks you in advance.

• FIberMonkey

Hi, really sorry to zombie this post, i hope this doesn't bother anyone. Is there anyone here still having the original 5.4 firmare that could upload somewhere to help me? Tried to find it everywhere (i found an old version on a french forum, if someone is interested), but to no avail.
Thank you guys

1 Like

Hello, have you found the firmware?
I'm loosing any hope....

Hi, i actually found one, but unfortunately it doesn't seem to be the 5.4 fw version. It reports the version 0.1.8. Still it works, maybe you can find it useful, so i uploaded on a free hosting service. Here it is:

Still looking for the latest 5.4, so if anyone having it is reading this post, it would be sooooo nice to have it uploaded anywhere...

2 Likes

Thank you! Better than nothing. Still searching for a most recent version, but it's hard.Thanks again.

Hi, could you confirm that for you is the 0.1.8 version? After install, for me is the 0.1.4.
Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.