Adsl 2+ ITU G.992.5) Annex j

I have openwrt played on a fritzbox 7330 and wanted to dial into the German ADSL2 + Annex J and that does not work does anyone have an idea what it could be?

Does this help?
https://openwrt.org/docs/guide-user/network/wan/isp-configurations#germany

1 Like

I once again tried the default configuration of Luci with PPPoE and Annex J (all) after a restart of the device, I have probably made an ADSL 2+ connection but apparently still missing some settings to synonymous with the terminals in the WAN to come. Does anyone have any advice?

I suspect that is a nat problem and I have a screenshot of the dsl connection overview made but I can not post that? A jpg file that is of course larger than 4096 bytes?

4096 kilobytes (4 MB).
4096 bytes would be a silly setting for this forum :slight_smile:

In Germany in all likely hood you will need to use VLAN 7 even for ADSL, but I guess you know that already.

1 Like

I have already tried everything to upload the picture but I get wrong error messages it would not be png but it is

Sorry, the file you are trying to upload is not authorized (authorized extensions: jpg, jpeg, png, gif).

and the same with the 4 MB if it is smaller?

Yes it worked now because I
dsl0.7 added thank you

1 Like

Sorry, the file you are trying to upload is not authorized (authorized extensions: jpg, jpeg, png, gif).
I get this error message if I want to upload a 1 MB jpg image

Uploading: DSL.png...

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.