Adding OpenWrt support for QNAP QHora-301W

LGTM, that fixes the issue

can I add your tested by tag?

Yeah sure :wink:

ok need real name real surname
If it's a problem I will just push as is

Send you a PM

@TempestJunior : Ansuel pushed a new fstools version. Just do a git pull in your local repo and do a clean build.
The new image should work.

1 Like

Great, Thanks guys for the speedy fix. Really appreciated by all QHora-301w owners :slight_smile:

I'll build a new image and report back here.

1 Like

The issue is no longer reproducible in the resulting build after a git pull.

Thanks once again for the good deeds :slight_smile:

Thanks for reporting the issue, especially to @kirdes for bisecting quickly and @Ansuel for fixing it in record time

1 Like

Just to confirm, this patch has been merged upstream, and the latest nightly SNAPSHOT contains it, right?

Its been merged, but buildbots have not built a new ipq807x images with it yet as they are constantly behind due to only 3 builds at a time.

OpenWrt as project really needs new HW dedicated HW for buildbots

3 Likes

Is there a way for users to contribute? My server has some spare cores

1 Like

Sure, but the HW reqs are a bit high, its gonna be at 100% load all the time and its a longer term deal

2 Likes

Buildbots finally got around to building a new version and pushing it, so current images include the fix

2 Likes

Yep, I was watching it first thing today :sweat_smile: Looks like we got the short end of the buildbot worker stick, all the new builds take 2+ hours (truecz-worker-p1-06 took just one hour).

Its just a queue since there is a lack of buildbots so it takes multiple days to build for every target

Yep, I get it, I was just making a joke :smiley:

Is there a wiki page you could link or is it something that has to be set up per-user?

If you want to contribute builders, it has to be manually setup

2 Likes

Hi,

That might sound like a stupid question but how do I achieve that ? I found this page about aliases but that's all. Nothing in the webGui allows to change name either.
Is that as simple as changing names in /etc/config/network (and maybe references in others config files) ?