Adding OpenWrt Support for Netgear RAX120 (Nighthawk AX12)

Any updates on the jjfs2 thing? After having some issues getting yours and @jewest working right with Luci (having the same phys address thing that patient0 had), I got a hold of them. After pm'ing @patient0 they were so kind as to create a branch and explain to me how they got theirs working. I was able to build and then use your gen.sh to create an img from that. I flashed from within router gui and it reboot and worked perfectly (including Luci). The only problem I have now is the jjfs issue.

Some examples of the error:

jffs2: jffs2_scan_eraseblock*(: Magic bitmask 0x1985 no found at 0x00b40014: 0xf2e6 instead

Old JFFS2 bitmask found at 0x00b77448
You cannot use older JFFS2 filesystems with newer kernels

(Obviously nothing saves after reboot)

UPDATE: Interesting... If I run firstboot && reboot now it reboots and seems to display disk space properly and the jjfs2 error isn't coming up any more. I then rebooted and it just goes back to how it was before (registering the temp space as disk space rather than it's own size), but the jjfs2 errors I had before aren't coming up anymore. Just this one error about it now:

jffs2: cannot read OOB for EB at 04020000, requested 8 bytes, read 8 bytes, error -74

Edit: Couple more possibly helpful tidbits.

qpic_nand_read_oob: ecc failure while reading from 1980000
NAND read from offset 1980000 failed -74

[   26.248831] overlayfs: upper fs does not support tmpfile.
[   26.249605] overlayfs: null uuid detected in lower fs '/', falling back to xino=off,index=off,nfs_export=off.

UPDATE: Interesting... If I run firstboot && reboot now it reboots and seems to display disk space properly and the jjfs2 error isn't coming up any more. I then rebooted and it just goes back to how it was before (registering the temp space as disk space rather than it's own size), but the jjfs2 errors I had before aren't coming up anymore. Just this one error about it now:

jffs2: cannot read OOB for EB at 04020000, requested 8 bytes, read 8 bytes, error -74

That's very simliar to how far I got on June. I did some search on google, I believe jffs2 doesn't work well on nand in general. So the solution should be build the image with ubifs. (from google I have seen people encounter simliar errors with nand + jffs2 for different router models, and the suggested solutions were switching to ubifs)

I tried to figure out how to do that, but I wasn't able to find a clear document. I didn't spend much time on this, since I was occupied by work.

I think if you can get help from someone who is familir with the ubifs image generate scripts, it shouldn't be very hard to slove the problem. ( the jffs2 doesn't work well on nand is a known problem, and the known solution is switching to ubifs)