Adding OpenWrt support for DIR-1360

WOW!

It worked! Thank you so much for the tip on DIR-853 @Lucky1
I'll try to battle-test it in the coming days and if everything goes well I'll report back.

that's all @kar200's work there :slight_smile:

Awesome!

Thank you again and thanks to @kar200! :pray:
As I said, I'll be setting up this router to be used again (with openwrt) soon then I'll report back how the tests are going. If they go well we can add support for DIR-1360 too.

Based all on @Lucky1's work :sweat_smile:

Good to see it is working. By the way if you need to upgrade each time to a different DIR-853 A3 image (snapshot for example) you can do it directly from the web interface or using the sysupgrade tool.

2 Likes

The 2.4 GHz radio doesn't seem to work on that firmware. Openwrt recognizes that it exists, but the router's light indicator remains off, and no 2.4GHz signal gets broadcasted.

I don't have any dlink router's with DBDC
they used to be picky & you had to manually change things
but I would expect v22 & master to fixed by now
do try a factory reset
maybe other can say if the DBDC radio works out of the box on the DIR-583 models atm ?

Default 2.4ghz antenna configuration doesn't work.

Sorted it out by switching to legacy mode

1 Like

Can you Guys Tell me about the performance after Installing OpenWrt??
@diegocn can you mention the complete model number please
Also why no support for DIR-1360 after successful installation ??

Thank you

Thanx guys @kar200 @Lucky1 @diegocn @SamoL @Haitch :+1: :+1: Its working only issue is Default 2.4ghz antenna configuration doesn't work without legacy mode as mentioned by @Haitch

1 Like

N also works over 2.4GHz

1 Like

Great i ll try N too....

Sorry to bring back this dead topic, but would you be able to make the 1360 files available again with the changed header so I can try to install them on my Router, I'm experiencing connection problems, I believe I can solve them when I switch to openwrt. as I have done in the past with other devices.

The wetransfer files are dead.