Adding OpenWrt support for Ancatus a6 wifi 6 ax1800 ax3

Full Flash with SNANDer

hxxps://mega.nz/file/zSg2SJLA#VDXYqKMkh5t7nQ3oFou5bQMAwtajMebOuEYkJWnYSwA

replace xx by tt

passwd

admin:$1$$iC.dUsGpxNNJGeOm1dFio/:0:0:root:/:/bin/sh ???

I think admin:1234 but ssh forbidden???

hidden:
http://192.168.10.1/cgi-bin/telnet.asp

login - admin
pass - Um_rbr1234

real provider CM = china mobile

model UNR030N

You have in your router customized firmware.

Your firmware broken,maybe SNANDer not can read full firmware if you compare images you see this , can you read full firmware via asprogrammer ? here link asprogramer

The firmware read with SNander is correct
I read again several times and compared the data with HexEdit
Moreover I manage to read the files after extraction with 7Z
I used SNAnder because the Detected SPI NAND memory
XTX XT26G01A is not in the ASProgrammer database
If you tell me how can i connect with WIN SCP ( SSH ? )or transfet files to PC Computer, telnet
I will be able to read the partitions with cat /dev/mtd0 > mtd0.bin
cat /dev/mtd1 > mtd1.bin .... and rebuild full firmware with cat /dev/mtd0 > backup_fullflash.bin
cat /dev/mtd1 >> backup_fullflash.bin ....

I have tested with WIndows tftp server and ftpput 192.168.1.10 mtd0.bin mtd0.bin -u ADMIN -p ADMIN -P 5555
but i have ftpput: CWD error: Permission Denied.

No problem, give me id in asprogrammer i add your flash to database )

Datashhet for XTX XT26G01A

ReadId Table:
Byte 0: 0BH
Byte 1: E1H

But sure Snander read correctly the data

I do not see why it would be necessary to use ASProgrammer which would force me to solder again the 8 wires on the memory whereas I am certain that the content which was read with SNander will be exactly the same I had checked several times If you have been able to look in the files put at mega.nz you will see that the contents of the partitions extracted with 7 zip contain the same files that I have when looking in the OS with the console connected to the serial port
I had also used the -v command with SNander which makes it possible to verify that the content is correct

Now if you find the firmware is not correct it may be that the manufacturer's firmware is not good if you have another one i can try flashing it to see if it works better

it would be much easier if I could recover the contents of mtdxxx to my computer

Found solution with a USB key

cd /tmp/mnt/usb1_1

All mtd0,1,2, ...
cat /dev/mtdx > mtdx.bin

All MTD for 2 * BOX_ANCATUS

hxxps://mega.nz/file/6PIykLLD#RCPZvgKq4fKusqiP7UipuZMZMiJmdliNNz7Aq_F1m34

any update on this for openwrt support

no update at this time

good hardware , poor software

pls reupload

I did some work on en7512, it is far from complete:
https://bitbucket.org/vzdor/en7512/src/master/

With the patch, you can compile linux 5 for it, serial communication works, there is simple ethernet driver. But in the driver, I do not see which port the packet came from. The packet looks no different is it from WAN or LAN port. There is "port" field in the ring structure, but it was not useful for incoming packets. So since I could not find programmers manual for the SoC, I've stopped working.

This SoC is based on the TrendChip platform later acquired by Ralink, which was then acquired by Mediatek. There is a tool called tcrevenge to unpack firmware files, not sure if this is applicable for this device as well. But the tclinux toolchain is probably no longer maintained, and due to the lack of documentation there probably will never be official OpenWrt support, yet Mediatek/EcoNet still sell these chips for VDSL routers.

The WAN port is a vlan, i.e. there are two vlans sitting on its own 1Gb PHYSICAL network interface (eth2) (vlan2-eth2.2 WAN and vlan1-eth2.1 for LAN)

Could you please update the download link sir? I have the same router cpu EN7561DU but flash was dead. Thank you!

don't hold your breath, anon69880279 isn't on the forum anymore.

Ancatus firmware:

thank bro, you are my hero !

anyway, do you have full dump of nand. my flash is dead

full flash content

snander for windows 64 ( CH341 )

Thank for you support Bro!