Hi, i want to start a discussion about a bug i found before opening an issue on github, so other people have the chance to test it for themself out.
So i encountered a problem while using my oneplus one and newly the new ipad we got in the house. From now on i will quote what i posted on xda about my discovery:
So i was playing around with 802.11r/v on my OpenWRT devices, because since yesterday we got an ipad that refuses to work too. Beside the "apple" recommended settings, once wpa3-sae is used as an option together with wpa2/FT and classic wpa2, the ipad and the opo refuse to connect.
So certain devices are broken once you invoke wpa3 together with the whole fast transition stuff, even if they - like the opo - are not wpa3 capable.
Why the ipad is derping around, beeing a modern device... facepalm