3 TV cannot connect to open wifi network

HI all,

faced with issue when 3 of my tv can not connect to wifi network, I am using Archer C7 and 19.07.2.
Configuration simple as hell and android phones can connect and use internet over open and encrypted network. In the same time all three tv's can't connect to open wi-fi (Different brands Sony, Skywarth, android tv box).
Here is my wireless file:

config wifi-device 'radio0'
        option type 'mac80211'
        option hwmode '11a'
        option path 'pci0000:00/0000:00:00.0'
        option htmode 'VHT80'
        option txpower '30'
        option channel 'auto'
        option log_level '0'

config wifi-device 'radio1'
        option type 'mac80211'
        option hwmode '11g'
        option path 'platform/ahb/18100000.wmac'
        option log_level '0'
        option channel '1'
        option htmode 'HT20'
        option txpower '24'

config wifi-iface 'wifinet0'
        option device 'radio0'
        option mode 'ap'
        option key 'password'
        option ssid 'wifi'
        option encryption 'psk2'
        option network 'lan'

config wifi-iface 'wifinet1'
        option ssid 'qwe'
        option encryption 'none'
        option device 'radio1'
        option mode 'ap'
        option network 'lan'

I disabled Ipv6, disable adblock, but looks like problem on hardware level.
I tried to use different channels (1,6,7,11), I tried 5 Ghz and 2.4 Ghz. Tried different countries, different power transmission. No luck.

Maybe someone faced the same and know where is the problem.

All tv connected with LAN to same router.

It never hurts to set your country code in the radio config (on both radios). Otherwise, yes this is about the simplest possible config.

1 Like

Looks like the culprit is simultaneous LAN and WIFI connection. Just removed LAN and could connect to open network. Strange, it never was a problem on old TP-Link WR-1043nd. Anyone can help, how I can be connected with lan and wifi in the same time.

There's no reason to connect a TV by LAN and wifi at the same time. When it's possible to use LAN, do that as it is better performance. So the TV is probably set up to use the LAN connection preferably and not use wifi when LAN exists.

That's true. But still I want to be able to connect over wifi. And as it used to work, I would like to configure my router in the way when I am able to join with wifi and LAN.

Does "it used to work" mean that you just never noticed that the wifi connection dropped when the LAN cable is plugged in?

No. My device are always connected to wire. But sometimes (rarely) I turned on wifi network. Never was a problem on my old 1043nd (19.07.2). But it is a problem with new acrcher C7. If this is something that cannot be configured in right way let's forget it. But I am pretty sure it used to work before

You're the first person in a while that's expected to connect a device twice and expect it to work.

Can you change these to default_wifinet0 and default_wifinet1?