3 issues after setting up Socks5 proxy using passwall

Hi Amazing people!

The reason I install openwrt on my Asus TUF-AX4200 is because I want to create multiple wifi (let's say 5) and use socks5 proxy to connect with my iphones. I set up interface, wifi, and also with passwall. Everything seems to work fine, I can use android to connect, and on the iphone the browser works; however, there are 3 major problems:

1.) Even iPhone can connect, and browse the internet. But when I connect to appstore, it just said can't connect (Android and playstore works). The wifi on iphone will show as connect but no internet sometimes.

2.) As soon as I set up passwall, the Lan connection doesn't work. The only thing I can access on my Laptop which is physically connected to the router is the Openwrt 192.168.x.x.

3.) When I create a Wifi without setting up socks5 in passwall (for like TV or something), I get no internet access.

Thanks in advanced for the help. I've been trying to make this work for 2 days straight. Googled and asked Chatgpt and read forum as much as I can. I hope someone can point me to the right direction. I love you guys~

Please post ubus call system board output.

none of your "major problems" make any sense and contradict othrreach in a very llm way.